Comfast WiFi Returns Policy
While the Consumer Guarantees Act and Fair Trading Act provide the basis for Comfast WiFi’s returns policy, we in fact go above and beyond the expectation of these two statutory laws. Comfast WiFi has a 7 Day Money Back Guarantee with printed proof of purchase. For a product to be returned under our policy, that product must be returned in orginal condition with all orginal items.
All returns must be approved be being returned. To request a refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
The Consumer Guarantees Act sets out minimum standards for goods sold by Comfast WiFi. In the event that goods sold are deficient or are faulty, the retailer has the obligation to repair, replace or refund.
Fair Trading Act 1986
The Fair Trading Act is designed to protect the customer from being misled, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to all aspects of the promotion and sale of goods and services including: pricing; where the product was made; where the product is from; the meeting of New Zealand safety standards; availability of products in store and the sales techniques used. The Commerce Commission enforces the Fair Trading Act 1986.
There are five options available for our customers who would like to return a product –
If a product is unsatisfactory, we can offer to exchange it for another one (i.e. a different size or colour etc) or another product of the same value. Generally proof of purchase is required in order to get an exchange.
- Money Back Guarantee
Our Money Back Guarantee is a key aspect of our business. If a customer has proof that they purchased the goods from our store within the last 7 days they may obtain a refund. A refund will be made in the same tender as the original purchase. Please note that product returned must be in resalable condition unless faulty or otherwise deficient.
If the returned product is still under warranty, the repair will be at our expense.
Our Returns Policy
- All products returned must be in their original unused condition, specifications and packaging (unless faulty), along with any accompanying accessories/Guarantees/Instructions together with the invoice and/or packing slip accompanying the products. Products can not be returned if they have been engraved, modified, or damaged.
- Return shipping is to be paid for by the purchaser.
- All purchases must be returned and inspected before any refund will be granted
• Where the products are faulty or damaged due to manufacturing faults we will either: (i) replace the products; or (ii) repair the product under the manufacturers guarantee; (iii) give you a full refund.
• Manufacturing defects do not include normal wear and tear and any damaged caused by accidental or non-accidental damage